Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WE MAY NOT HAVE A MAGIC WAND

 . . . but we can definitely change your life.
Lofty statement? Perhaps. But you'll be amazed at what you can accomplish after a juice cleanse with Catalyst—Increased energy, mental clarity and a leaner waistline are just the beginning. Indulging your body  with fresh vitamins, minerals and enzymes is like a tropical vacation for your digestive system. You'll have a clean-slate inside and out and be motivated to be your own damn fairy godmother!

2 comments:

  1. I Love juicing! It has changed my body, my mind and my way of looking at my eating. I originally tried the 3 day cleanse to detox from sugar & it worked! I was surprised at how much energy I have during the cleanse. I can exercise & go about my normal day. When I get off track, Catalyst Cleanse helps me jump start clean eating. Jennifer Richmond, one of the owners, has been very generous with her time teaching my friends & me about raw food. My favorite juice is #6! -JKH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juice cleanse is the best way to detoxifying the body and improve the immune system. Juice cleansing is now becoming very popular worldwide. I used to cleanse once in a month in summer season.

    ReplyDelete